Current Courses in Physics and Astronomy
Course Numbering System
- Courses 000-099 do not count toward graduation.
- Courses 100-299 are designed for freshman and sophomores.
- Courses 300-499 are designed for juniors and seniors.
- Courses 500-699 are designed primarily for juniors and seniors but may be taken by graduate students for graduate credit.
- Courses 700-799 are designed primarily for graduate students who have less than 30 of graduate credit but may be taken by undergraduates for undergraduate credit.
- Courses 800-999 are open only to graduate students except by special permission.
- For more details and possible open sections please see KU's Schedule of Classes
- Individual course materials on Blackboard