We offer the following graduate degrees:
- Ph.D. in Physics
- M.S. in Physics
- M.S. in Physics with emphasis in Computational Physics and Astronomy
Links to the various forms needed by faculty and students in regards to graduate student affairs are accessible below:
- An application form for the substitution of a course from another institute
- The form for giving presentations
- The comprehensive exam score sheet
For more information please see the Brochure on Graduate Studies (pdf).
Did you know that the KU Department of Physics & Astronomy....
- Has tripled its external research funding in the last decade?
- Has a talented and energetic faculty working in a dozen areas of Physics?
- Has all of its full-time graduate students supported financially?
- KU's department ranks in the top fifth of physics departments in research productivity?